Mr. Brad Brown, Sponsor
Email Mr. Brown for questions regarding yearbook.
Purchase a Yearbook Online
Order School Pictures Here!
- 2021-2022 Lifetouch Picture Day IDs
- Fall Sports - EVTJ8DHHV
- Yearbook Pictures - EVT2ZSFSS
- Yearbook Pictures RETAKE DAY 11/22 - EVTT6DPHP
- Winter Sports - EVTS9H3HZ
Lifetouch Pictures Customer Service
PARENTS - For Portrait Order Assistance & Reorders: 1-800-736-4753 | Live Chat: mylifetouch.com
- Senior Portrait Retakes - Library (Morning)
- Fall Pictures - Auditorium (Morning)
- Fall Sports - Gym and Outside (Afternoon)
- Girls Soccer
- Cross Country
Picture Retakes (Starting around 8:10 in the auditorium)
Order for Club Pictures (Starting around 8:30 in Gym)
Color Guard / Band
Math and Science Club
Order for winter sports (Starting around 12:00) (Gym)
- Boys Soccer
Due August 26, 2022
Choose a quote that defines you, but please note that only school-appropriate quotes will be used. Please keep your quote under 25 words. CLICK HERE to submit your quote.
13 Year Students
Due August 22, 2022
Submit this form if you have been a student at Community for 13 years. (It is the same form as the quote selection.)
CLICK HERE to submit your quote.
You may use a photographer of your choice for your casual portrait. or you may use a portrait from Lifetouch Prestige.
Submit your portrait selections by clicking HERE.
Due October 31, 2022
Design the ad yourself, or have us make it for you!
If you would like to design the ad yourself, please go to www.jostensadservice.com. Here you can use easy templates or upload your own design. By purchasing online, you can pay using a credit card or a payment plan. If you choose to design and pay for the ad online, you do not have to submit the Google Form.
If you would like the yearbook staff to design an ad for you, please CLICK HERE. If you have a specific design in mind, you can upload a drawing, image, etc. to assist our student page designers. If there are any questions about your ad, the student designers will email and get specifics from you. Payment plans and credit cards are not accepted if we design the ad. Please include cash or check and send your payment to Community High School. Please make checks payable to Community High School.
CLICK HERE for details.
Click here for a sample of some of our ads!
SENIOR PORTRAITS FAQS
What is a senior portrait?
- Senior portraits run in the senior section of the yearbook where each student is wearing a tux or a drape. This is not the senior ad section of the yearbook where you can purchase part of (or a whole) page and submit your own photos in addition to taking your senior portrait.
Can I submit my own senior portrait from a photographer I hire?
- No, not for your formal portrait. Prestige Lifetouch is the official photography studio for Community High School. If you do not have your senior formal portrait taken with Prestige, you will not be pictured in the yearbook.
- Yes, for your casual portrait. You can have a picture from a photographer of your choice as your casual picture in the yearbook. We do require that you take one casual picture during your Prestige session to have as a backup, but once again, you do not have to use the picture from Prestige if you submit a photo of your choice from another photographer.
When is the deadline to take my senior portrait?
- September 15th, 2022. If you fail to take your portrait by September 15th, you will not be pictured in the 2023 yearbook, and we want to do everything we can to make sure that does not happen.
How do I get my portrait taken?
- Option 1: Take your portrait at Community on May 17th-18th at your appointment time.
- Option 2: Take your portraits at Prestige studio in Franklin, Tennessee.
- To book an appointment in the Franklin studio, please go to https://prestigeportraits.com/
Do I have to pay to have my senior portrait taken by Prestige?
- There is a $25 sitting fee charged for senior portraits. This can be paid the day of by cash or card.
What do I get for the $25 sitting fee?
- Your session will include your formal (tux or drape) portraits, your cap & gown pictures, and your casual photos. You will also receive a photo ID with your proofs.
What should I bring to my portrait session?
- Boys should wear a plain white T-shirt. Prestige provides the tux shirt, bowtie, and jacket for your formal shots and cap & gown.
- You may select up to three (3) outfits for your casual portraits. You can also bring props (instruments, sports equipment, pets, even your car) for this.
- Girls should wear a spaghetti strap top and undergarments with straps that can be pushed down slightly over the shoulders. Prestige will provide the black drape.
- You may select up to three(3) outfits for your casual portraits. You can also bring props (instruments, sports equipment, pets, even your car) for this.
Where do I take my portraits?
- Community High School Library if you are coming on May 17-18th.
- Prestige Studio in Franklin if you cannot make it on May 17-18.
What if I cannot make it to portrait dates at school?
- You can reschedule for another date at the Prestige studio by going to https://prestigeportraits.com/
How do I view my portrait once I've taken it?
- Go to https://shop.prestigeportraits.com/shop/home.html
- You must have your event code to view your portraits.
Files & Documents