Mrs. Megan Gilliam
Contact Mrs. Megan Gilliam for any questions regarding Yearbook at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lifetouch Picture Day IDs
- Fall Sports - EVTJ8DHHV
- Yearbook Pictures - EVT2ZSFSS
- Yearbook Pictures RETAKE DAY 11/22 - EVTT6DPHP
- Winter Sports - EVTS9H3HZ
Lifetouch Pictures Customer Service
PARENTS - For Portrait Order Assistance & Reorders: 1-800-736-4753 | Live Chat: mylifetouch.com
Thursday, September 16, 2021
- Senior Portrait Retakes - Library (Morning)
- Fall Pictures - Auditorium (Morning)
- Fall Sports - Gym and Outside (Afternoon)
- Girls Soccer
- Cross Country
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- Class Officers (Morning)
- Class Favorites (Morning)
- Senior Class Superlatives (Morning)
- Senior Unofficial Superlatives (Morning)
- 13-year picture (Morning)
Monday, November 22, 2021
- Yearbook Retakes - Auditorium (Morning)
- Senior Form - Gym (Morning)
- Clubs - Gym (Morning)
- Color Guard
- Art League
- Book Club
- Key Club
- Spanish Club
- Math & Science Club
- Student Council
- Running Club
- Winter Sports - Gym (Afternoon)
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
Tuesday, February 15, 2022
Morning - Gym/ Outside
- Boys Soccer
You may use a photographer of your choice for your casual portrait. or you may use a portrait from Lifetouch Prestige.
Submit your portrait selections by clicking HERE.
Due August 21, 2021
Choose a quote that defines you, but please note that only school-appropriate quotes will be used. Please keep your quote under 25 words. CLICK HERE to submit your quote.
13 Year Students
Due August 21, 2021
Submit this form if you have been a student at Community for 13 years. (It is the same form as the quote selection.)
CLICK HERE to submit your quote.
Due December 10, 2021
Design the ad yourself, or have us make it for you!
CLICK HERE for details.
Click here for a sample of some of our ads!
SENIOR PORTRAITS FAQS
What is a senior portrait?
- Senior portraits run in the senior section of the yearbook where each student is wearing a tux or a drape. This is not the senior ad section of the yearbook where you can purchase part of (or a whole) page and submit your own photos in addition to taking your senior portrait.
Can I submit my own senior portrait from a photographer I hire?
- No, not for your formal portrait. Prestige Lifetouch is the official photography studio for Community High School. If you do not have your senior formal portrait taken with Prestige, you will not be pictured in the yearbook.
- Yes, for your casual portrait. You can have a picture from a photographer of your choice as your casual picture in the yearbook. We do require that you take one casual picture during your Prestige session to have as a backup, but once again, you do not have to use the picture from Prestige if you submit a photo of your choice from another photographer.
When is the deadline to take my senior portrait?
- September 16th, 2021. If you fail to take your portrait by September 16th, you will not be pictured in the 2022 yearbook, and we want to do everything we can to make sure that does not happen.
How do I get my portrait taken?
- Option 1: Take your portrait at Community on May 18th-19th at your appointment time.
- Option 2: Take your portraits at Prestige studio in Franklin, Tennessee.
- To book an appointment in the Franklin studio, please go to https://prestigeportraits.com/
Do I have to pay to have my senior portrait taken by Prestige?
- There is a $25 sitting fee charged for senior portraits. This can be paid the day of by cash or card.
What do I get for the $25 sitting fee?
- Your session will include your formal (tux or drape) portraits, your cap & gown pictures, and your casual photos. You will also receive a photo ID with your proofs.
What should I bring to my portrait session?
- Boys should wear a plain white T-shirt. Prestige provides the tux shirt, bowtie, and jacket for your formal shots and cap & gown.
- You may select up to three (3) outfits for your casual portraits. You can also bring props (instruments, sports equipment, pets, even your car) for this.
- Girls should wear a spaghetti strap top and undergarments with straps that can be pushed down slightly over the shoulders. Prestige will provide the black drape.
- You may select up to three(3) outfits for your casual portraits. You can also bring props (instruments, sports equipment, pets, even your car) for this.
Where do I take my portraits?
- Community High School Library if you are coming on May 18-19th.
- Prestige Studio in Franklin if you cannot make it on May 18-19.
What if I cannot make it to portrait dates at school?
- You can reschedule for another date at the Prestige studio by going to https://prestigeportraits.com/
How do I view my portrait once I've taken it?
- Go to https://shop.prestigeportraits.com/shop/home.html
- You must have your event code to view your portraits.
Files & Documents