Students with final semester averages 50-59 qualify for credit recovery in summer school 7:30 - 2:30.
Contact Mrs. Rhonda Leverette for additional information regarding the summer program.
is also offered in two summer school sessions:
8:30-10:30 & 12:30-2:30
All subjects will be covered. Help setting up an ACT.org account, registering for a national test, and vouchers will be available.
Facilitated by Mrs. Lemmons and Mrs. Ralston
Summer School Staff
- Mrs. Rhonda Leverette - Site Director
- Mrs. Charity Eady - Assistant
- Mrs. Marilyn Ralston - Math & Science Teacher
- Mrs. Amanda Lemmons - English Teacher
- Mrs. Mandy Beech - Spanish Teacher