Community High School
Mrs. Holly King
|2020 Community High School Color Guard|
|Captain - Makenzie Martin||Senior|
Please come to all practices with safety in mind:
- Before participating, all students and parents must complete the Extra-Curricular Release Form prior to participating. NO participation is allowed until the form is complete, no exceptions. You may send an electronically signed copy to the coach's email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or plan to complete the form upon arrival to the school.
- Members will remain socially distanced throughout practice. Athletes will keep their own flag(s) throughout our season. No sharing or touching of other members' flag is allowed without proper disinfecting procedures.
- Please dress for HOT WEATHER. Bring a personal cooler or lunch box filled with water and snacks for personal use every day. A refill cooler will not be provided - anything to be shared is not permitted.
- Temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival every day. A raised temperature may result in the dismissal from practice for a minimum of three days. You may read more information on this policy located on the Bedford County School website.
- If you've read this far, then I want everyone to know that this year is going to be about FUN! We're going to create some amazing dances for this year's show. In addition to all the safety we'll be thinking about, come with excitement and creativity!
- "I Can't Help Falling in Love with You"
- "Hooked on a Feeling"
- "Your Song"
- "Never Gonna Give You Up"
- "Crazy in Love"
Stay up to date on Color Guard info!
Text @8ef3g3 to 81010 to join the group or see Makenzie!