If your child needs to complete assignments from the Algebra 2 textbook rather than virtual assignments, please click HERE for the assignment listing. Thank you!
|ClassLink allows a student an easy entry into multiple sites.||
Teams is where students can easily contact me about notes, assignments, and other course info. .
About Your Teacher
High School Diploma
Siegel High School (2009)
Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
Major - Mathematics, Minor - Secondary Education
Middle Tennessee State University (2013)
Harris Middle School with Mrs. Sheila Phillips
Cascade High School with Mr. Kenneth Parker
Community High School (2013 - present)
Did you know???
- Although I was born in East Ridge, Tennessee, my parents lived in northern Georgia.
- You will find most of my relatives in Huntsville or Scottsboro, Alabama.
- I moved to Murfreesboro, Tennessee when I was ten. My family moved a lot, actually.
- My sister is 17 months younger than me.
- I attended Walter Hill Elementary, Siegel Middle School, and Siegel High School.
- I played the clarinet in the marching band and I currently coach our Color Guard.
- My cat, Cheyenne, has been in my life since I was 16.
- While at MTSU, I worked at Hastings Entertainment Store for 3 ½ years. It was my only job before teaching. I met my husband there.
- My maiden name is Brown. Eric and I were married on July 5, 2014.
- Eric is a Belmont alumni, and now works at Nissan. He skateboards. He is in a band. He is really cool.
- I have been 23 years old for a few years now.
- I had my first child, Joanna Frances, on July 24, 2017. She looks like Eric.
- I love teaching at Community High School!
Course Materials Needed
- Pencil Pouch (to keep all those pencils!)
- Notebook Paper
- Graph Paper
- Binder with dividers
- - please label dividers as follows:
- 1) Brain Switch
- 2) Notes and Worksheets
- 3) Assessments
- 4) ACT Prep
- 5) Reflections
- $5.00 Room Fee
TI-84 Plus (CE or Silver) Graphing Calculator (NOTE: Any student going to college will need one of these of their own anyway!)
- Multi-colored pens or colored pencils for NOTES. I commonly use many colors to write steps in math and you may feel like it helps you, too.
|2||Algebra II (Inclusion) (V)|
|5||Lunch, ACT Prep|
|7||Algebra II (Honors)|
|8||Algebra II (V)
- Class of 2021 Sponsor
- Algebra II
- Algebra II Honors
- Math & Science Club
- Color Guard